end users covered
Operating the world’s largest alliance of independent assistance companies and accredited providers, IAG had limited systems to manage and communicate to their growing network.
The organisation identified inefficiencies in case management, procurement and cost efficiency, in addition to a lack of visibility over partner operations.
MAIN PAIN POINTS
- No central system to manage the interactions for Case Management
- Deficiencies in internal and partner communication
- Limited insight into the operations of their partners
- Inept data analysis and reporting
IONYX partnered with International Assistance Group to develop a centralised system to support and streamline operations for 140 independent assistance companies and accredited providers worldwide. The IAG portal combines CRM technology to host a 230,000+ database that has the capacity to scale in tandem with the business.
- In-built communication platform and digitised partner workflows
- Integration with international healthcare accreditation bodies
- A custom web trawling system to build healthcare directory
- Globus validation program to allow for verification of service providers
- Enhanced location search tool
Flexibility and robust functionality all in one platform
A proprietary database exclusively available to IAG Partners, offering flexibility and robust functionality.
Overview of ground level operations
The web dashboard provides an overview of operations and Case Management interactions. The solution also combines an enhanced Globus directory where bookings and requests with and between partners can be made.
- Cloud-based for ease of access and scalability
- Rich data collection and reporting
- Electronic requests/tickets
- Broadcast auto-alert via email and SMS
The portal has increased engagement and transparency across the IAG Partner network.
Reducing administrative costs of managing interactions between customers, service providers and other IAG Partners, and providing visibility to IAG HQ of the operations across the entire network.
“IONYX has supported the International Assistance Group for over two years, developing and managing our online geo-locational provider database in addition to a number of other projects. We have found the team very easy to work with, extremely competent and highly responsive to our needs, particularly given the global nature of our business.”