increase in operational productivity
reduction in cost
Road accidents are a growing organisational and public health concern with a staggering 43% of Australian work-related fatalities occurring on the road.
Paper-based journey management processes are confronted with inefficiencies and inadequacies across fatigue management, hands-free operation and rapid emergency response. This has prompted a demand for any business with a mobile workforce to sharpen their work health and safety (WHS) procedures and risk management, utilising new technologies.
MAIN PAIN POINTS
- Increase in work-related fatalities on the road
- Inefficiencies with manual, paper-based processes
- Lack of visibility across people and fleets
- Discrepancies in WHS procedures, obligations and compliance
- High operational expenditure
Developed in tandem with resource industry leaders, the automated journey management solution significantly simplified remote worker monitoring.
Journey Management System (JMS) is an end-to-end, unified platform designed to monitor and manage even the largest fleets. JMS is completely automated to minimise human error and monitoring costs. With more safety features than any other app on the market, the journey management app ensures anyone that drives for work has support – no matter where they are or what happens.
- High-accuracy mobile GPS tracking
- Visibility of travelling workforce in real-time
- Auto checkpoints and verbal alerts
- Fatigue notifications and end-to-end monitoring
- Automated data and compliance for paper-free operations
- Boosted satellite coverage through IVMS and handheld device integrations
- Duress button to trigger alerts and escalate responses
- All time zones and languages supported
- Built-in health and COVID-19 checks
- Embedded driver training animations
- Highly configurable risk assessments and pre-start checklists
Just what your people need, exactly when they need it.
The JMS mobile application and web portal ensures all drivers reach their destination safely, deploying rapid emergency services if they do not meet auto checkpoints in real time.
Advanced safety and security at your fingertips
The JMS app is designed to be as simple as possible for field users, allowing you to plan your journey all in under three minutes.
Automated data, live monitoring and intuitive reporting all forms the web portal dashboard. This ensures management has complete control, awareness from anywhere and a digital record of field users’ activity.
JMS has significantly reduced the risk associated with long-haul driving by introducing real-time GPS, live monitoring and a duress button.
The app can be configured with location geofencing for automated alerts of safe arrivals onsite or offsite. This improved safety assurance helps to reinforce a culture of compassion and support in an organisation.
JMS is both affordable as a subscription and drastically reduces operational expenditure. With the automated system, manual handling becomes obsolete to reduce admin costs, eliminate human error and improve productivity.
JMS trips arrived safely
Hours saved for staff
“The implementation of the JMS has been one of the most significant benefits for the business given our exposure to the risk of driving. Not only has it ensured the safety of our employees completing heavy vehicle movements through its ability to do vehicle tracking, fatigue assessment and load restraint assessment, but it’s also about our commuters. As its app based, they don’t need to interact with their phone or the app at any time when driving, we can monitor employee movements in hire cars, their journeys to work, and importantly on their journeys home to ensure they get back to what matters most. The JMS has been a game-changer as a critical control to one of our major risks.”